Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday

I'm going to start this post with a small rant, but I promise to end in a positive, unrelated note.

My father is an asshole. 

But thanks to his asshattery my sister is coming home earlier than planned from visiting him which means I've got a partner in crime for New Year's eve! I'm not going to lie...her and I are going to get omg chocolate drunk white-but-not-really-because-we're-Panamanian girl wasted. If my sister is old enough to realize how much of a dick my father is and not put up with that shit, then she's old enough to drink in my opinion.

My father also, in the holiday spirit I suppose, made a deposit to my checking account earlier last week, despite the fact that he's behind on child support payments to my mother. This is a pathetic excuse to get me to contact him. I have not made an effort to contact him since March, and I have constantly ignored his calls, texts, and emails. I delete his voicemails without listening to them. I could give a shit less about his life.

But thanks for the booze money dad. I'll make sure my sister and I enjoy it to the max.



My Christmas was great. Slept, played Angry Birds, ate, drank, watched it rain the whole day. I feel weird talking about gifts(actually just one) I received and showcasing them on my blog because it feels like a slap in the face to those who couldn't afford to get even one gift for themselves, their children or other loved ones. I'm all about Christmas/holidays and/or gift-giving but really, it isn't a holiday that not everyone in this country can enjoy. I SAY WE OCCUPY CHRISTMAS! I'm just joking. I'm pretty sure that movement already exists.

Jay Smooth sums up my feelings pretty well in this video from two years ago



By the way, the dude is pretty cool. Check out the rest of his videos.


Listening to Sneaker Pimps. Holy crap 6 Underground brings back memories of when I was a bad ass (around middle school, I was a loser in high school and still am). Did that last sentence make sense?


Happy holidays 8D
Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment